Welcome to Ringchapaa
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- Diagnose or fix technology problems.
- Automatically update the Ringchapaa application on your device.
- Ringchapaa or other Users may run contests, special offers or other events or activities ("Events") on the Service. If you do not want to participate in an Event, do not use the particular Metadata (i.e. hashtag or geotag) associated with that Event.
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service.
- Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing.
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
- Develop and test new products and features.
WHEN AND HOW RINGCHAPAA CAN SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Ringchapaa will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Ringchapaa (or the group of companies of which Ringchapaa is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
PARTIES WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Ringchapaa is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your photos.
- We also may share your information with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
PARTIES WITH WHOM YOU MAY CHOOSE TO SHARE YOUR USER CONTENT
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
- If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties using the Ringchapaa API have copied or saved that information.
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE EVENT OF A CHANGE OF CONTROL
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION AS A LEGAL OBLIGATION.
- Where the law requires us to do so, we may in good faith access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena).
- Responding to legal requests may include to requests outside jurisdiction of Singapore where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
RINGCHAPAA CAN SHARE YOUR INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSES..
- Any of the above-referenced third parties in this "Sharing of your Personal Information" section may be located, and use and store your Personal Information, outside your jurisdiction for the above purposes, including in jurisdictions where there may not be in place data protection laws that are substantially similar to or serve the same purpose as the laws of your jurisdiction.
- We may also be required to retain, preserve or disclose your Personal Information under the circumstances set out in the "Period of use of your Personal Information" section below.
INFORMATION YOU AND RINGCHAPAA SHARE
We both share information. As for the user using and communicating through Ringchapaa is sharing our information. We Ringchapaa share your information by operating, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services.
- Account Information. Your phone number, profile name and photo, Age and live streaming videos may be available to anyone who uses our Services, although you can configure your Services settings to manage certain information available to other users.
- Your Contacts and Others. Users with whom you communicate may store or re-share your information (including your phone number of messages) with others on and off our Services. You can use your Services settings and the block feature in our Services to manage the users of our Services with whom you communicate and certain information you share.
- Third-Party Providers. We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. When we share information with third-party providers, we require them to use your information in accordanc PARTIES
- e with our instructions and terms or with express permission from you.
- Third-Party Services. When you use third-party services that are integrated with our Services, they may receive information about what you share with them. For example, if you use a data backup service integrated with our Services (such as iCloud or Google Drive), they will receive information about what you share with them. If you interact with a third-party service linked through our Services, you may be providing information directly to such third party. Please note that when you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY: YOUR COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
- Ringchapaa international Pte. Ltd. ("Ringchapaa," "our," "we," or "us") is committed to helping people and organizations protect their intellectual property rights. Our users agree to our Terms of Service ("Terms") by installing, accessing, or using our apps, services, features, software, or website (together, "Services"). Our Terms do not allow our users to violate someone else's intellectual property rights when using our Services, including their copyrights and trademarks.
To report copyright infringement and request that Ringchapaa remove any infringing content it is hosting (such as a Ringchapaa user's profile picture, profile name, or status message), please email a completed copyright infringement claim to email@example.com. We highly encourage that before you report a claim of copyright infringement, you may want to send a message to the relevant Ringchapaa App user you believe may be infringing your copyright.
To report trademark infringement and request that Ringchapaa remove any infringing content it is hosting, please email a complete trademark infringement claim to firstname.lastname@example.org (including all the information listed below).Before you report a claim of trademark infringement, you may want to send a message to the relevant Ringchapaa App user you believe may be infringing your trademark. You may be able to resolve the issue without contacting Ringchapaa. We highly encourage that amicable way of resolving the claim be taken before forwarding the claim to Ringchapaa.
ASSIGNMENT, CHANGE OF CONTROL, AND TRANSFER
TRANSFER, STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We operate and may continue to operate servers in a number of jurisdictions around the world, so the server on which your Personal Information is used and stored may not be in your jurisdiction.
- Refunds may be arranged at the sole discretion of Ringchapaa
- Any refund will be made using your original payment method or another method at our discretion.
- To claim a refund or for further information please send an email to email@example.com
In the event that a Ringchapaa User is dead, please contact us throughout official email address providing us with the information and your request to delete the deceased user’s Account.
How to contact us